Scott, That's a perfect case for APRS digipeater works. You should do some
googling on that and see what special software interfaces you need. I use a
Tiny Tracker  but it is offline for a while. Long range I'm converting the Tiny
Tracker to a Raspberry Pi HAM digital utility but I don't have enough time to
attend to it yet. Still not retired. Kd5you is one of  our Winlink experts. The
Ft Bend County Emerg  Radio group uses Winlink check-in in every Monday.

Terry Leatherland, K5PGF281-455-8090Sugar Land, Tx

    On Saturday, February 10, 2024 at 02:38:18 PM CST, Scott Little via BVARC