Hi Stephen.

You can find the repository here: https://gitlab.com/FoxyFoxie/pax25/

As mentioned, only the application layer has been built, with some shims for the frame queue/connections/etc.

It is extensively documented, though there aren't diagrams. It includes a walk-through tutorial on how to build your own app, and includes an example BBS app that demonstrates its capabilities. The included BBS app only took me a day or two to write in the library and does nearly everything my TNC's built-in BBS does.

The getting started guide <https://gitlab.com/FoxyFoxie/pax25/-/blob/master/documentation/contributing/development_setup.md> will walk you through building the documentation for reading locally. If you have any trouble with it, please file an issue so I can take a closer look :)

Best,

-Fox