You can renew your membership on the BVARC web site at Join/Renew/Change -
Brazos Valley Amateur Radio Club through PayPal

|  |  |

|  |
Join/Renew/Change - Brazos Valley Amateur Radio Club

BVARC Membership Form JOIN / RENEW / CHANGE PDF Version to Mail Membership
Details Regular membership -- $ 25.00...

If you have any questions or problems renewing, please let me know.
Thanks for your renewal.
73,
Mike Hardwick, N5VCXPresidentBrazos Valley Amateur Radio Club713-826-6917

    On Sunday, February 11, 2024 at 02:21:32 PM CST, Kevin Southwick via BVARC