From: BVARC <bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org> On Behalf Of Jonathan Guthrie, KA8KPN via
BVARC
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2024 10:07 AM
To: BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB <bvarc@bvarc.org>
Cc: Jonathan Guthrie, KA8KPN <ka8...@ka8kpn.org>
Subject: Re: [BVARC] Current HF Propagation ???

Alas. I cannot.   I started a new job and haven't been able to run any of my
radios all week.

On May 21, 2024 7:43:49 PM CDT, Rick Hiller via BVARC
<bvarc@bvarc.org<mailto:bvarc@bvarc.org>> wrote:
Can anyone comment on the current HF prop?  I can't even get W1AW Bulletins on
CW.   40, 20, 30 are usually best but today NOT even a squeek.  I have not been
on the air so I don' t know what's up.

Tnx...Rick  W5RH