From: BVARC <bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org> On Behalf Of Allen Brier via BVARC
Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2024 6:01 PM
To: tdxs-l...@tdxs.net; 'BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB'
<bvarc@bvarc.org>; ctd...@lists.kkn.net
Cc: n...@earthlink.net
Subject: [BVARC] A bit off topic...but not really

The time has come to replace my 19 year old air conditioner at the house. I
am considering the choices of 2-speed vs. variable speed. Has anyone out
there had any bad experiences with variable speed AC units generating RF
noise interference, what you did about it if you had it, what brands are
good vs. not so good on this issue? Also looking at 17 SEER vs. 20
SEER.quite a price difference. (My old one is 13 SEER).

Any input would be appreciated.

73,

Allen R. Brier N5XZ

1515 Windloch Lane

Richmond, TX 77406

713-705-4801

<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_cam
paign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>

Virus-free.
<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_cam
paign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> www.avg.com