Hmm, during the conversion from mbox (/var/spool/mail/username) to mbx
(~INBOX),       I notice that one of the user's mailbox is likely corrupted (or
something), both mbxcvt and mailutil choke on converting.  Running pine
against the mbox file gives an error that the file is not in a valid mbox
format. Doing a mailutil create "#driver.mbx/INBOX" works fine until I run
pine again, then pine dies with an error "Problem detected: "Out of Memory.
Pine exiting."

Any suggestions on what I should do next to suss out and resolve the problem
so that I can convert this (last) mbox file to mbx?

--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting