On Wed, 21 Jan 2004, Huynh Muoi wrote:
> I am wring c-client to determine all the folders and sub-folders when logging
> into an account ...
> Is there a simple API that I can you to determine this ? Or Can you let me
> know any way to
> perform this task ?

You can do this with mail_list(NIL,NIL,"*"); the names will be returned
via mm_list() calls.  However, you'll find that you don't really want to
do that.  Many people have things other than mailboxes in their accounts,
and people also tend to have symlinks that make the graph much larger or
even loop.

-- Mark --

http://staff.washington.edu/mrc
Si vis pacem, para bellum.