Hi

I'm trying to figure out what's the best way to connect to a proprietary-protocol email server and expose IMAP functionality.
I do not wish to import all emails into a flat-file and feed it into the IMAP server, but rather integrate to it by implementing some pre-defined interface that the IMAP server will use (and will, on the other end, act as a client for the proprietary server).

Can it be done with WU IMAP? Any other ways that you think I should consider?

Any pointers to reading material / code sections to look at will be much appreciated.

-N

Do you Yahoo!?