No, there is no longer any work on the 1.5 branch. It was there simply
to continue working both on HEAD and on that branch. There's no need
here. I'd also suggest we simply release directly the 1.5.1 version
without going through a beta/rc release as it's a minor release. We can
always release quickly a 1.5.2 version if there's a big problem (that
should not happen).

Thanks
-Vincent