Just wondering if the Cactus community have any thoughts on a
migration to Subversion?

I'm aiming to get Jakarta migrated over to Subversion this quarter and
this email is intended to nudge the start of the Cactus migration. The process
seems pretty easy, though I'm not finished on my first one (jakarta-regexp):

http://www.apache.org/dev/cvs2svn.html

Alternatively, I'm looking to hear the problems with the idea of a
migration to SVN so I can get the Infrastructure guys to deal with
them.

Thanks,

Hen