Pinging this back onto your todo list.

2 is the big one. The easy option is to just:

* move jakarta-cactus HEAD to jakarta/cactus/trunk
* move all jakarta-cactus branches to jakarta/cactus/branches
* move all jakarta-cactus tags to jakarta/cactus/tags

Otherwise it'll take thought etc. Looking at the cactus module, it
looks like you would probably take the easy option and worry about
being clever later on.

Hen