Vincent/Xuan,

I have created a new branch for the 1.7 releases, so Xuan can go ahead and start the Cargo integration on the main branch.

Note that I haven't released 1.7.1 yet because I got a weird issue on my PowerBook running JDK 5.0:

[junit] 00:07:29.920 EVENT Error compiling file: /tmp/Jetty__8080__test/test/test_jsp.java [javac] Compiling 1 source file [junit] [javac] error: error reading /System/Library/Java/Extensions/libJ3D.jnilib; java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
    [junit]     [javac] 1 error

I will try to generate it on my Linux desktop tomorrow.

-- Felipe