Hi Vincent,

I am make an updates for the integration (compared to the 1.7.1 release)
through JIRA. I was able to startup & shutdown the container with cargo now.
However, I comment out the SecureLogin test (my cargo-0.5.jar released do
not not support cargo.servlet.security?).

I intended to make  a patch, but some thing strange is happening to asf cvs
(the web cvs is down and I got "no space left" for normal cvs checkout). If
you have time, please have a look at the jira attached file and let me know
your comments
Thanks
Xuan