Hi Chris,

Except that :
1/ we don't need/want a containerset, just a single container (unless
you wish to start several containers in parallel).
2/ it's not about run server tests. It's simply about starting a
container. Thus the name is misleading. I'd much prefer a new task.

> That can get messy though, because the task basically gets two
> different modes: the first is using the classic start/stop hooks, the
> second mode would be based on container sets. Note that the first mode
> could be dropped, because a generic container inside a container set
> supports the same semantics, but simply dropping the start/stop hooks
> would break backward compatibility. I recall working on this, but gave
> up because I didn't need it myself.
>
> This would be simpler if we'd simply make this a new task
> (<runcontainer> or <incontainer>?).

that's what I'm proposing with startcontainer/stopcontainer/runcontainer
I think.

Thanks
-Vincent