Hi Madhan,

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Sun, 24 Jul 2005 17:04:22 -0700 (PDT),
Madhan Thirukonda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
madhanmt2-list> I am running the appserver (OC4J) in a seperate JVM
madhanmt2-list> (I couldn't get it to working using <containerset>
madhanmt2-list> so I run it outside my ant script). Is that a problem?

I don't think that is the problem.
I think the problem is in configuration of the server
and/or ear archiving.

You might extract the cactified ear (and war(s) included in it)
to know how the cactified application is configured.
Could you find what may be wrong?

Regards,
----
Kazuhito SUGURI