Kazuhito,
Thanks for your time. I traced the problem. I actually
had some junit tests and did not change the calls to
the cactus way so it was running it on the client
side. When I added ServletTestSuite().addTestSuite(),
it ran okay (like below)

Thanks,
Madhan.

  public static Test suite() {
    ServletTestSuite suite = new ServletTestSuite();
    suite.addTestSuite(VirusScanEJBTest.class);
    return suite;
  }

  /*
    // JUnitDoclet begin method testcase.main

junit.textui.TestRunner.run(VirusScanEJBTest.class);
    // JUnitDoclet end method testcase.main
  }
  */

--- Kazuhito SUGURI <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi Madhan,
>
> In article

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
> Sun, 24 Jul 2005 17:04:22 -0700 (PDT),
> Madhan Thirukonda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> madhanmt2-list> I am running the appserver (OC4J) in
> a seperate JVM
> madhanmt2-list> (I couldn't get it to working using
> <containerset>
> madhanmt2-list> so I run it outside my ant script).
> Is that a problem?
>
> I don't think that is the problem.
> I think the problem is in configuration of the
> server
> and/or ear archiving.
>
> You might extract the cactified ear (and war(s)
> included in it)
> to know how the cactified application is configured.
> Could you find what may be wrong?
>
> Regards,
> ----
> Kazuhito SUGURI