Hi Paulo,

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Fri, 24 Feb 2006 12:34:00 +0000 (GMT),
Paulo R C Siqueira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
gangrelbr1> Since I don't know how exactly NetBeans handle the tests
gangrelbr1> internally, and I'm using the default configurations for JBoss,
gangrelbr1> it seens more likely that (2) is what is happening.
gangrelbr1> What should I do?

You might try run test without NetBeans to know whether Cactus works
with your target container (JBoss-4.0.3).
I had tried following steps last weekend and it worked fine:
(1) create cactified-war with a simple test
(2) start JBoss
(3) deploy the cactified-war file to JBoss manually
(4) run test by using junit.textui.TestRunner:
        java junit.textui.TestRunner <test class name>

My environment is as follows:
        Linux kernel 2.6.8
        Sun jdk 1.5.0_06
        JBoss-4.0.3SP1
        Cactus-1.7.1

Once you found a working configuration, you can use that for other tests,
and can narrow the problem you have encountered.

Regards,
----
Kazuhito SUGURI