Hi,

Getting back to this problem, I've been trying some things here and just found
out that if I comment the "theRequest.setURL" call, the test works. But in this
case, I can't specify the  page that I want to test...

Also, I found this error message that can be somewhat related to the problem,
but I'm sure really sure of it...

Apr 3, 2006 5:03:44 PM org.apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase
processRedirectResponse
INFO: Redirect requested but followRedirects is disabled

Am I missing something here?

Thanks!

Paulo R C Siqueira <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu: The source is the same for the
ServletRedirector and for the ServletRedirectorSecure, except that for the
ServletRedirectorSecure I uncomment the two commentted lines in the beginHome
mehod.

public class Test extends ServletTestCase {
  public Test( String name ) {
    super( name );
  }
  public void beginHome( WebRequest theRequest ) {
    theRequest.setURL( "localhost", "/teste","/Home.do", null, null );
// theRequest.setRedirectorName( "ServletRedirectorSecure" );
// theRequest.setAuthentication(new FormAuthentication("test","123"));
  }
  public void testHome() {
    assertTrue( "Forcing assertion failure", false );
  }
}

The web.xml too is the same for both the ServletRedirector and the
ServletRedirectorSecure, except that I remove the lines for declarative
security when using the ServletRedirector:

                            http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/web-app_2_4.xsd";>

    action
    org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet

config

/WEB-INF/struts-config.xml

debug

2

detail

2

    2

    action
    *.do

     Unprotected Resources
     /Logout.do
     /images/*

        All Pages
        /*

      test

    FORM

        /Login.do
        /LoginError.do

    test

There is nothing specific to Cactus in the deployment descriptor. I use the
following Ant target to add the Cactus configuration to the web.xml file:

        mapping="/ServletRedirectorSecure"/>

Thank You :)

Kazuhito SUGURI  escreveu: Hi Paulo,

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,