Yes, I have used Cactus in the past.  My question revolves around the
DefaultHttpClient class.  Looking at the source, I see within the callRunTest
method the following method:

// Specify the service to call on the redirector side
theRequest.addParameter(HttpServiceDefinition.SERVICE_NAME_PARAM,
      ServiceEnumeration.CALL_TEST_SERVICE.toString(),
       WebRequest.GET_METHOD);

My question is, how does cactus determine the service name of the servlet under
test?