Hi Perry,

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Tue, 8 Aug 2006 10:55:07 -0500,
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
dutchman_mn> Is there a cactus mailing list archive and failing that,
dutchman_mn> how does Cactus determine the servlet to test.
dutchman_mn> If I have a method called testFooAction and the servlet mapping is
dutchman_mn> /fooAction, how does Cactus determin to have the ServletRedirector
dutchman_mn> determine fooAction?  I tried looked at the source code but
dutchman_mn> could not determine it.

ServletRedirector does not refer servlet-mapping for its execution.
Information that is needed for execution of a test,
such as test class and method names, is transmitted from the client-side
of the Cactus framework as a set of HTTP parameter.

In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Thu, 10 Aug 2006 9:58:21 -0500,