Thanks for your clarification,

Ok, we will look forward to the day's comming that Cactus team accomplish
the migration, and see this issue will be fixed.

Thanks.

On 3/6/07, Petar Tahchiev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 06/03/07, Xu Xin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Karlovo,
> Thanks for your quick response.
>
> If I understand correctly, you're working on the migration from ANT to
> Maven2, which means Cactus will not provide ANT integration any more?
>
> Thanks
>
> Anfernee
>

> On 3/1/07, Petar Tahchiev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > On 01/03/07, Xu Xin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hello everyone,
> > >
> > > I had java.lang.ClassFormatError:when using Cactus with JRockit 5.0,
> > > also
> > > searched the mail list, found other users also had the same issue.
Buf
> > > after
> > > I upgraded the aspectj library to 5.1 and build Cactus from source,
it
> > > worked fine.
> > >
> > > Cactus team, could you please update the aspectj in the standard
> > > distribution which should be rebuilt with the aspect 5.1? That will
> save
> > > much of maintainance effort for Cactus users.
> > >
> > > Thanks.
> > > --
> > > anfernee
> > >

> > > --
> > > anfernee
> > >

> > Hi Xu,
> >
> > thank you for the proposition. I see that there is an issued that has
> been
> > closed in the JIRA (see [1]). As a matter of fact we are now working
on
> > the
> > maven2 build system, and our plan is to switch from Ant. We are going
> > consider the dependency, so that to ensure this kind of error is no
> longer
> > reproduced.
> >
> > Once again thank you for pointing this, and have a nice day.
> >
> > [1]http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CACTUS-129?page=

com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#action_54014

> > --
> > Regards, Petar!
> > Karlovo, Bulgaria.
> >
> > Public PGP Key at:
> > http://keyserver.linux.it/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1A15B53B761500F9
> > Key Fingerprint: AA16 8004 AADD 9C76 EF5B  4210 1A15 B53B 7615 00F9
> >

> --
> anfernee

It's Petar actually :-),

I am originally from Karlovo (it's a town in Bulgaria). And yes - we have
working prototype of a Maven2 build system for Cactus, and right now we
are
waiting for the project to be moved in the incubator.
For the second question: Cactus will provide the ant integration, as well
as
the maven integration. We are going to remove only the ant build files
from
the trunk - and the integration (i.e. the ant tasks will stay).