Hi Adam,

the only thing that comes to my mind is that you can try to do that
asynchronously.
The user clicks on a button and then a message
"Test execution started. Please see your email for the test results."
is displayed. After the tests finish the execution an email(or any other
notification) is sent.

Cheers, Petar.

--
Regards, Petar!
Karlovo, Bulgaria.

EOOXML Objections
http://www.grokdoc.net/index.php/EOOXML_objections

Public PGP Key at:
https://keyserver1.pgp.com/vkd/DownloadKey.event?keyid=0x19658550C3110611
Key Fingerprint: A369 A7EE 61BC 93A3 CDFF  55A5 1965 8550 C311 0611