All,

I am using Glassfish V2UR2 and my web application is using version 2.5 of the servlet API. I have basic Cactus servlet tests working, however I cannot get filter tests to work. I think this has to do with the cactifywar ant task not adding the filter redirector to the web.xml. I have one defined in the task, but it doesn't show up when the war is cactified.

The short question, can I test filters with 2.5 of the servlet API? Everything else seems to work fine except filters. I did see older threads on the list that servlets using 2.4 and greater of the API were not supported. Has this been updated?

Finally if I am being an idiot and it is not supported, is there a workaround or another tool that can test filters in container with the newest servlet APIs.

Thanks!