Let's try the build.xml part again:

     <!-- Cactify the WAR -->
    <target name="cactify-war" depends="-copy-cactus-tests,dist">
        <cactifywar destfile="${dist.dir}/${cactus.war}"
srcfile="${dist.war}">
            <servletredirector/>
            <servletredirector name="${cactus.servlet.redirector}"
mapping="/${cactus.servlet.redirector}" roles="test,admin"/>
            <filterredirector
mapping="/${cactus.webapp.context}/${cactus.filter.redirector}"/>
            <jspredirector
mapping="/${cactus.webapp.context}/${cactus.jsp.redirector}"/>
        </cactifywar>
        <delete failonerror="false" includeEmptyDirs="true">
            <fileset dir="${basedir}" includes="cactus*"/>
        </delete>
    </target>