Tracy,
The best place I would be able to help you is if you could jump on the
irc channel #CakePHP , but if not I will attempt to assist you in
getting ACM running. I am really excited to get it as easy to install
and setup as possible.

First, what version of Cake are you using? Just so I have a record of
what install people are having issues with.

Have you loaded any controllers into the system yet? I may need to make
some adjustments on the order by lft query to see if ACO or AROS exist.

I will get back to you with more information once I have lookied into it
a little further.

~rpeterson