TracyB,

>Fatal error: Call to a member function write() on a non-object in
>C:\xampp\htdocs\cake\app\plugins\acm\config.php on line 23
>
>It seems to have a problem with:
>$this->Session->write('ACM.AutoLoad',false);

I will look at it here to see if I can figure out whats up. For now, you
can simply comment out the AutoLoad settings by just adding // to each
of the lines so:

$this->Session->write('ACM.AutoLoad',false);

will become

//$this->Session->write('ACM.AutoLoad',false);

I will work on figuring out why it is not able to use the session object.

~rpeterson