Hi all,

I've been playing around with cakephp for about a week now and must
say it make coding so much more fun :-)

My problem is this:
I have 2 tables.
1)Invoices
2)Details

Invoices contains the customer details,
Details contains the the individual items of an invoice.
let's say the fields in the Details table are
id, invoice_id, serialnr, amount, price, description

Now I would like to create an HTML form that looks something like

[lots of customer
details in
a few lines on
the top]

1) [input fields for 'details' table]
2) [input fields for 'details' table]
3) [input fields for 'details' table]
4) [input fields for 'details' table]
5) [input fields for 'details' table]

(save invoice)

if I fill out the first 3 rows, then 3 records in my details table
should be created, if i fill out 5 rows, then 5 records should be
created etc.

What's the best way to create the html form so that i can use data
validation on the details model for each record that i enter on the
form?

If this is a very simple or even stupid question, please don't laugh
too loud at me - I'm very sensitive on friday afternoons :-D

Thanks in advance
Mike