Hi Everyone,

We're building a Social Network app using cake. I ran into a problem I
haven't been able to clear up from the documentation. I need to
establish an association among my members.

1. My PHP version: PHP Version 5.0.5-2ubuntu1.2
2. My Cake version: 1.0.1.2708

I have a Users table, and a Relationship table. Now all would be fine
if I could only follow the convention with associations, but in this
case I don't think I can since I am creating relationships between two
user_id's.

My question is, how do I specify a custom association with Cake, that
lets me establish this "social networking" table. I need two records
created in the Relationship table (establish relationship) everytime a
User becomes a friend of another User.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks!

Nick