I am really enjoying Web development using Cake. It's a fantastic
framework.

I'm still a relative novice at Cake, but I wanted to give something
back to the community, so I've uploaded a form helper I've been using.
It makes creating forms pretty painless.

http://cakeforge.org/snippet/detail.php?type=snippet&id=73

I'd appreciate any feedback/improvements

Now, if someone can tell me how to edit a snippet description... (I
didn't know it would parse my url's, so I added my own anchor tags :/)

Here is some sample usage:

<?php $formation->beginForm( "presentations/edit/" .
$data['Presentation']['id']) ; ?>

        <h3>Edit Presentation</h3>

        <?php $formation->hidden( 'Presentation/id', $data ) ; ?>

        <?php $formation->inputLabel( 'Presentation/title', $data ) ; ?>

        <?php $formation->habtmLabel( 'Speaker', $speakers, $data['Speaker'],
false ) ; ?>

        <?php $formation->richLabel( 'Presentation/abstract', $data ) ; ?>

        <?php $formation->textLabel( 'Presentation/comments', $data, false ) ;
?>

<?php $formation->endForm() ; ?>

Regards,

--