> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of RosSoft
> Looks promising,

Thanks!

> I think that you can avoid $data parameter, it must be accessible in
> the helper through $this->params['data']
> (because HtmlHelper needs it)

That's a good idea, and would definitely clean up the function calls.
But it seems that in order to make the data available in the params, I'd have
to explicitly set

        $this->params['data'] = $data ;

in the controller. If I don't do that, all params gives me is the controller
name, action name, url, etc.

And that would harm the simplicity of use as a drop-in module, don't you
think?

Or is there another way?

--
Regards,