I have a users table with a list of users and info about each, one
record is usertype_id which is a foreign key that relates to the
usertypes table that contains id, and title, which is just a
description of the type of user it is.
I tried a few associations, but I am having some troubles.  I want to
be able to have a list of the usertypes available for adding a new
user, and using hasOne on the user model, and that works great
(http://www.garthbraithwaite.com/blog/users/add), but then when I go to
list out the users on my users admin page it doesn't return anything
for the variable when I use $this->set('users',
$this->User->findAll());
http://www.garthbraithwaite.com/blog/users/admin so it doesn't list
anything out, but as soon as I take off the hasOne assosiation it
works, but messes up the add usertype list.  I also tried using
belongsTo on the users model and hasMany on the usertypes model, with
the similar results.

Any suggestions are great.  I have just been reading chapter 6 over and
over.