Hi There,
I am trying to create a form builder in cakephp where multiple clients
can log in and create a form/survey and get the results of that survey.
 The problem I am having is that if each client creates a form with 10
custom fields I will need to have a seperate database table for each
form that is generated and also a table for each form to hold the
results.

Does anybody know of a better way to do this and/or if there are any
good tutorials, in cakephp or not on creating multiuser applications?

Any Help would be greatly appreciated.