Hello. I have a model called 'Room'. I need to let user submit as many
rooms at once as he wants by placing javascript 'Add room' button.
Each time user press this button it pastes one more set of fields to
let user enter another room information. And in the end there is submit
button which submits all rooms at once.

This way I have some sets of fields with equal names in my view and
Cake's controller  eats only the last one's data :(
Please, tell me what is the best way to handle this situation with
Cake? I have looked though groups but wasn't so lucky to find any
information.

Thank you.