no worries.

if you run in to trouble you might also have to look at using:

$this->Room->create();

this method prepares your model for insertion each time. otherwise
once you use the model to save data it sets the id of that model and
then each subsequent save will be an update instead of an insert.

something like:

foreach ($this->data as $data) {
   $this->Room->create();
   $this->Room->save($data);
}

if i'm wrong i'm sure someone will correct me.