Hi AD7six,

thank You for Your idea, but.... ;-)

- I don't think You can access session variables in
cake/config/paths.php (or: without some problems, or: without cake's
session security checks) - class CakeSession is not declared in time
this file is parsed

- CACHE constant is used not for view-cahing only and I'm definitely
not going create subfolders 'models' and 'persistent' for every
language (and change all of my elements etc which uses function cache()
already)