Please post back with the paths relative to your cake installation.  It sounds like you are either confusing the way plugins are structured with the way a full application is structured or are trying to do things 'non-standard'.

Normally you would develop your whole application in /app and develop your plugins in /app/plugins.

A plugin has the structure of a mini-application.

So you should not really have a folder called 'elearning' where you are building your application unless you are developing a plugin.

If you want to rename the /app folder to elearning you can, but then you have to modify values in /.htaccess and /index.php to read from the new folder.  I wouldn't recommend doing this because any changes you make outside of the /app directory will be overwritten when you upgrade to the next release of cake.

bake.php will put the files in the right places.

So questions from here....

  1. Are you developing a plugin?

  2. Do you have a reason not to develop your application in the location where bake.php puts the files?