Hello all!

I have just recently started using Cake, and have run upon my first
hurdle.  I am building an application that accepts input from a form,
from that input I want to generate a PDF that can then be attached to
an email (the email welcomes them, and the PDF is an invoice).  Has
anyone done anything close to this?  I have been able to install the
PDF helper, from which I have been able to generate the pdf, but I
don't know how to save it on the server so I can attach it in an email.

Any direction or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

- Sean