I am looking to give site users the ability to input wiki syntax into
form fields.  I have been looking for a good wiki text parser and I
have only found a few.  The ones that I have found were all from PEAR.
My requirements are that the parser must be extensible.  Our site will
have some special wiki tags that are more advanced than traditional
tags.  It would also be nice if I could find a wiki text validator (i
can't find one anywhere)  Does anyone know where I could find some good
open source or even commercial solutions?  I have already coded my own
parser but I realized that someone else has more than likely coded a
better one that is more robust.

Thank you,

codecowboy