Hi,

I'm trying to get this working (from the cake manual) :
The following example joins all the urls in /blog to the
BlogController. The default action will be BlogController::index().

$Route->connect ('/blog/:action/*', array('controller'=>'Blog',
'action'=>'index'));

A URL like /blog/history/05/june can then be handled like this:

class BlogController extends AppController
{
 function history ($year, $month=null)
 {
   // .. Display appropriate content

Ok, this is exactly what I want :) but the route "/blog/:action/*" is
not working, nothing is redirected !
With "/blog/*" everything is redirected, even /blog/history :(

I'm using the latest stable cakephp (CakePHP 1.1.8.3544) with PHP 4.
Any idea ?