I will try to explain more precisely :

I want that http://host/blog/test invoke index action of blog
controller with "test" as a parameter to index function if test is not
a member function of blog controller
And if test is a function of blog controller, I want that test function
is runned and not index...

Actually without a route I'm getting "Missing method in BlogController
[...] action test is not defined in controller BlogController" but I
want that test become a parameter of index method in BlogController.
With $Route->connect("/blog/*",
array("controller"=>"Blog","action"=>"index") everything is redirected
to index action as parameters, even if method test, for example, is
defined in BlogController...

Is this more clear ?