MrTufty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: [...]
> We're in a position with one of our clients where we simply can't trust
> them not to tamper with the code we've written for them. This would be
> ok, but anything that goes wrong with it they blame us for even when
> it's their fault. [...]

Why not checksum the files when you upload them and politely refuse to
support changed files?  Of course, they need to agree to the limited
support terms when you work for them.  If they dispute it, a diff should
show the changes done after it left you.

Like Chris Hartjes suggested, it might be best to dump that client, if
they want more support than you want to offer.

Regards,
--
MJ Ray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  www.ttllp.co.uk  +44-870-4321-9-10
Web, localisation, koha, databases, GNU/Linux and statistics.