You're telling me... I've been pushing the need since I started here to
finish up a couple of other projects that are nearly ready to go
online... trouble is this client takes up so much of our time, with us
being only a small team, that we don't really get chance to tackle
anything else.

I'll be glad when we've polished this one off to be honest but our
timescale at the minute suggests we'll be dealing with them until at
least next May and probably beyond.