Hi all,

I have a (quite big) request in my Cake application. When I call it one
time, it works fine, but I have to call it many times in a loop to fill
many arrays, and I get this error :

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 1024 bytes) in
/appli/projects/fluidit/apache_2.0.59/htdocs/fluidit/cake/libs/model/datasources/dbo_source.php
on line 308

I don't know if this is a MySQL or a PHP error. The 8388608 bytes
correspond to some buffer variables in the MySQL configuration so it
seems to come from here, but I might be wrong.
I can't change the MySQL or PHP config, so I'd like to "split" the
requests in many parts to avoid this problem. If the error come from
MySQL, I could execute each request in a different connexion, and if it
come from PHP, maybe render a first part of the data, then execute the
next request, then render again...
How could I do this with Cake ?

TIA