Hi all!

I'm thinking about to create a dynamic menu (user based). The menu has
its elements stored in a DB. Each user has his own menu elements. This
is my idea:

Using XML. User logged in -> call DB and retrieve his own menu elements
-> write XML file -> apply XLST to show the menu

I don't know if is there any other options but doing SELECTs each time
menu is showed. I think XML way is fine because could be used also as a
webservice

What do you guys think?

greetings!