Hey guys,

ok, been doing a lot of reading the last few days and I think I am
nearly ready to start creating some more complex models and
associations. But I have a question about Foregin keys.

In the manual (http://manual.cakephp.org/chapter/models -section 4) it
shows how to make associations inside the Model. But my question is, in
the MySQL creation of the tables, does one have to set the foreign_key
(someId) when creating a table?

Example,
User
CREATE TABLE `users` (
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
  PRIMARY KEY  (`id`)
)

CREATE TABLE `comments` (
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `comment` text collate latin1_general_ci NOT NULL,
  `user_id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
# should there be a foreign key here? What would the command look like?
   PRIMARY KEY  (`id`)
)

Also, can any one suggest a good (simple!) article about database
structure (i.e. when to use UNIQUE, Index, Key, etc...)?

Cheers,
Rob