On 10/24/06, barry_normal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> No idea what's going on here. Any help would be great.
>
> BN

(cranky programmer wakes up to find thread, prepares to answer)

First of all, I don't see anywhere in the blog tutorial where you are
supposed to be viewing the thtml files.  The thtml files are what Cake
uses to display the view.  You never, EVER link directly to the thtml
files.  In Cake, you always look at the URL that consists of a
controller/action pair.  It's a fundamental part of the whole
Model-View-Controller paradigm that Cake uses.  Controllers grab data
from Models and display the results in Views.  That's a gross
simplification of course.

Having said that, can you please tell us what URL you are actually
looking at?  Once we see that, then we will have a much better idea of
how to fix the problem you are running into.

Hope that helps and that I wasn't too cranky for you.

--
Chris Hartjes

"The greatest inefficiencies come from solving problems you will never have."
-- Rasmus Lerdorf

@TheBallpark - http://www.littlehart.net/attheballpark
@TheKeyboard - http://www.littlehart.net/atthekeyboard