Thanks dude,
but I am just a begging so I am unable to pay money for the big
hosting companies. so I am using 000webhost.com that makes me able to
go live not like a main domain. But quite like a sub-domain. so can u
tell does sub-domain and main domain does matters or its just all the
same.
And also the fact that does 000webhost.com supports .htaccess. I'm
quite confused about what should i be doing or not but I think you
would give me some of your ideas then it will be helpfull to me as
well as to all the begging out there wanting to learn more and
possible start with.