A quick read on the page:

Unlike other free webhosts we do support PHP and MySQL with no restrictions.
You get full access to the latest version of PHP and MySQL. The following
PHP features are fully supported:

   - PHP mail() function and Sendmail
   - Curl, GD2 library, XML, Zend, .htaccess support
   - fopen() and PHP sockets
   - safe_mode is OFF, file uploads are ON
   - Zend Optimizer support, Ioncube loader.. and much more features are
   enabled