On 3 maio, 23:24, Sam Sherlock <sam.sherl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> perhaps its due to cakes use of mod rewrite
>
> if so I suggest using firebug's net tab to see the urls of the mp3's being
> loaded
> then firgure out a way to ensure the your app has correct urls consistently
>
> are you using absolute paths to the mp3s within your xml file or as params
> passed to swfobject?
>
> I pass a basePath to swfobjects in cake apps and use this within
> actionscript to get easy abs paths
> then it does not matter is the app is in subdir or not the actionscript does
> not need to be recoded
>
>  - S
>
> On 4 May 2011 02:47, Kane The Pirate <kanethepir...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Its workin now! but just in my index page, and only if I access my url
> > without any slashes after the index.
> > ex: localhost/cake/artist - this works
> > ex: localhost/cake/artist/ - this doesn't work
> > ex: localhost/cake/artist/detailView/12 - doesn't work.
>
> > I'm trying to understand. I used the router to see if there are
> > differences, but there is none difference between the index and other
> > pages.
>
> > I'm just using swfobject for cakephp.
>
> > Thanks.
>
> > --
> > Our newest site for the community: CakePHP Video Tutorials
> >http://tv.cakephp.org
> > Check out the new CakePHP Questions sitehttp://ask.cakephp.organd help
> > others with their CakePHP related questions.

I'm passing by params.
something like webroot/music/myfile.mp3.

in index show me the following url:
localhost/cake/artist/webroot/music/myfile.mp3

in other shows this:
localhost/cake/artist/detailview/1/webroot/music/myfile.mp3

However in my index it run, in my detailview not.

I tought if is better to change the route, or put my files outside
webroot.

Thanks