What do you use for media streaming ? There are different media
servers, if you use any.. If not, then you cannot stream these media
and you have to wait to load whole song to play it.. So there could be
the problem, slow connection or smth like that.
Also , did you program that flash or did you use some already done
solution...

Do you read data from MySql DB, or do you just play fixed playlist
from hd..

All the best , Milos